Friday, April 17, 2009

Who AM I??

17 April Friday

Today is very quite day...
today my voice is less heard it...
the ppl who love the ppl i love y hav a different???
Will i can stand up back???should kill by myself???
today mummy tot me sick ordy...the face look like tired....
mummy asked me wat happen???tired???
i didnt ans her...but if i get stroke than me no nid to talk jz sit at there thinking...
wat i done n wat i do...no 1 will agree me...jz like today i was cut short my hair...
jz some hair i wan to keep...than my mummy said y cut like tiz???like ntg call u cut like tat u dun wan...waste my money to let u cut...
now i know wat i done n wat i do is uncomfirmly...
no 1 will understand wat i feel...n me oso dun know self thinking wat...brian is blank...
i lost my happy,i lost my xing xin,i lost my tian zhen...
b4 de Xiao Jong was DEAD...Now only cool cool de Xiao Jong wont joke n make ppl happy anymore...

From:Xi4oJoNg

No comments: