Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jealous day?

04 April Saturday

Today is the Holy day...Yup is time to go church de time
today hav pc fair on center point...than she wan go there go find a best headset...than i meet her...
me oso call my fren go wif me oso...b4 tat me worry nt enough money to spend...
but who know GOd bless me...when i go work my mom gav me Rm50 than i go learn drive again...
today learn car oso kik...today learn how to up mountain...teacher said me to faz release the clutch...he said "if u still like tat i cut ur leg down">.< learn dao my leg oso hav abit pain...
aftertat me back home than out wif my fren go kk meet her...
when reach kk 1st thing do wat???OF cz find food eat lorh...hungry dao bao larh...
aftertat we go 8floor play pool than wait her...
my fren so kik...so lucky me 2times wrong ball let him win...>.<
than we go find her when saw her...she told me wan crazy jor...cz wan find working shoes wear...
she oso hungry lerh...than we go to eat...wah...me 1st time saw her can eat so much...last time me oso dun know tiam...>.<
aftertat we walk around in the center point...she n my fren keep play n talk...ppl dun know still tot they 2 is couple...
dun know y at the time my heart hav abit jealous de???y lerh???
aftertat she said she wan to eat ice-cream...than i bought to her...she eat like a kidz...
mouth n hand oso hav chocolate...so cute^^
we play until tired than go church...
after church me back home n my fren asked me "is she wan make me jealous so play wif me?"
me oso dun know is true or nt...me cant think 2 much for tat...cz she ordy hav bf lerh me cant b spanar de....
i jz can P.U.S.H...so tiz is Today de feeling of XIao JoNg

From:Xi4o JoNg

No comments: