Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April The 1st DAY

1 April Wednesday

Today is April de 1st day...
i think everyone oso know wat is tiz day...tat is April fool lerh...
but since i haven giv ppl play yet me oso no play ppl...hahax...
Today i was late wake up...cz yesterday nite me wif my fren at my house watch animation...
than late slp lerh...yesterday me heard again she slping de voice...
me cant see how she slp like...but i use hear feel it she slping was cutie^^
today she went to new company work lerh...
dun know y in tiz morning i wake up sms her said "gambatte" than i slp back again...(LOLZ)
today oso ntg happen...i jz sit at home play my computer tat all...
if i nt like tat arh...i scare i will think abt her lerh...haiz...
so tiz is my story XiAO JoNg de story...

From:Xi4o JoNg

No comments: