Thursday, April 2, 2009

What happen to me???

2 April Thursday

Today jz like normal...in morning go shop help dad work...
than go play game wif fren...suddenly my driver teacher call me go practice car...
1st time drive de feel 1 word "Panic"...xD
teacher said "Kau Mao jadi F1 kah???" n said "Ini bukan Tokyo drift jangan ingin mao drift" >.<"
but teacher oso hav said me "hao kin ngiao oo" so faz can control the gear...hahax
I wanna faz get the lesen cz i wan hav alot of fren waiting me to fetch them...kaka...
TOday me wif my Old fren go YoYo yam cha we talked our at sch de history....
haf talked haf laugh...sch life reali do many stupid thing even no study dao oso nvm but hav a good memory 4ever oso never 4get de memory....
Today i was think abt her again...n she tell me no ppl care n siak her...
but i can tell her i m the 1 4ever siak her de...even i cant b the 1st to siak her but i can b the last 1 to siak her...
she asked me 1 let me dun know how 2 ans her de question...she said "Y u so siak me lerh???"
tiz ans i wan ans is "u ordy hav bf lerh, me cant use my whole life to love u...me jz can do is siak u lerh...i siak u bcz i love u...even wat happen me oso say like tat wont change..."
jz like me say in the facebook

"我的付出,不求回报,只求她快乐。。。我也只能默默的守护着她了。。。我的心也留着泪的看着她默默地离开我了。。"

Life is like tat de larh^o^

From:Xi4o JoNg

No comments: