Monday, October 6, 2008

Escape day

06/Oct Monday rain

Long time did upload my blog~almost 1 week~~
today i do a big wrong thing~~
tat is me escape wif my fren cause by dun wan giv teacher cut the hair~~
i know tat is nt rite de~
n i dun know giv teacher cut my hair like dog style so i folo lorh~
tiz case cant giv my parent know n other uncle uncle who know my parent de~~
specially i cant let her know me escape if she know le very angry n wont 4giv me~~
she is my fren only larh is very very very good de fren~~
i wish she wont see tiz blog~~haiz~
if she reli saw it i jz can say sry to her lorh~~
i know she care me n how come i wont care her lerh~
now she cant sms wif me cz she wanna exam very important 1~
in here i wish her will pass n get "A" all the sub~~
yesterday i suddenlly say got abit weaird de thing~~
she ask me y say those thing but i did say y~
cz me dun wan let ppl know the thing inside my heart so deep de thing~~
so i wish she dun mind~
so today blog write in here oso ntg sad larh~~
jz so bad go escape~~haiz~~~
god bless u 4 those see tiz blog de fren

1 comment:

Kaoru Nicollette said...

no check hair ar today.. duh..