Friday, September 26, 2008

Holiday but near SPM ==

26 sep Friday sunny

Today like normal day~~
but today dun hav teacher let us cant sport!
n i heard teacher said today got spot check~
who's know jz form 1 until form 3~
haiz~ lucky my 2 hp put at my fren car so safety~
today i go yam cha wif my those brothers~
aftertat v go 1 Borneo~~
haha~~so funny they say next time 2 Borneo is them 3 open de~
hahax make me laugh only~
but today i feel happy larh~
no fan nao n other let me sad sad de thing~
n she called me when i backing from maggatal~
tat is she 1st time called me orh~
hahax~so when i reach kolombong gaint i reload than called her~
v talk many thing le n she let me know study de important~
n said me always curse ppl~
me nt curse larh jz said 2 faz no filtter the brain than say out only xD~~
plz dun mind ya~
psps^^
so tiz is a day me like ntg to do xD
oh ya my fren MIYAKO at 1Borneo open shop jor got time go see see~~

No comments: