Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tired n Angry de 1 day~

07 Oct Tuesday rain

Today i was happy to go to sch~~
But in class those kind of childish ppl like tat treat my fren(mean betray)~
Those ppl childish dao go ppl de blog n write down wat she said they know wat is "PRIVACY"???
tat blog i oso know is talked abt her's fren how 2 treat n betray her~
they tot tat blog no 1 know they wan speak in class y dun write in news lerh??
like tat no nid talk 2 much larh blog is giv ppl see de marh if nt wan make tat website 4 wat lerh???
when those kind of childish ppl like tat i think SHE oso like tat giv ppl betray SHE is 1 best fren~
but my fren is giv 6 fren like tat betray me comfirm wont giv like tat how come i oso will help my fren de~~
i dun like those ppl 2 annoying n kacau make me angry only~~
lucky my fren today got me n my best fren support~
if me today escape i scare she giv said de hen chan~~
i wan tel them got me 1 day u wont bully my fren~~
KIND OF NOOB PPL!!!!!!
Sry i know is rude abit but they make me very angry i cant endure...xD
Tiz is today de blog so make me angry no happy n sad~~

No comments: