Friday, October 10, 2008

Bad happen day~

10 Oct Friday Sunny


Today me late go to sch cz me wif my fren go inanam yam cha so late go to sch~~
giv the pengawas punishment wan us zap lap sap~~haiz so toh orh~~~
today sport class me did go play football cz i didnt bring pant n shirt~~
i jz stay at class wait than my k moi gift me 1 teddy so cute hahaxx i like it^^~
afterward v got practice the conversation until finish sch~~
after sch my fren wan go kk find conversation shirt n pant so v accompany wif him lorh~~
aftertat v go damai play games until 4.00++ i cal them back they dun wan go back 1st wan late~
cz they said last yez lerh no more time can like tat~
my mom keep called me back n scold me~~
at least she scolded me so chan~~~
i so sry to her cz i let her like tat worry me~~
i dun wan back early is bcz i dun know felt i m alone~~
cz tiz feeling i dun wan back again cz i always alone 1 tat feel so sad n no 1 can talk wif u~~~
so i back late wif them gave my mom scolded
i so sry~~~~
so now i so hou hui~~~
haiz god bless u all see my blog ^^

No comments: