Tuesday, September 23, 2008

3th day i write blog

23 sep sunny

Today....haiz tok soi de 1 day n so failed day~
me promize myself will picked up my mood go sch~
who know at sch me think back those case~
last time me gave hurt is very faz back 2 normal~
than dun know y tiz will let me hurt so long~~
n my fren still put me lonely in class~~
me felt all fren arh leave me alone lerh~~
and my result big drop in class my fren randy is result most bad oso can win me lerh~
tat time i oso dun know happy arh or sad~~
did i will b back older me???
until sejarah period teacher told our thing is after spm how we wan to do~~
he said dun so faz married cz will find a galz is better than better~
than i wake lerh when i dreaming in class~
i keep thinking y like tat lerh???than i rmb yesterday i asking god the question~~
how come me 18yez no gf n she isit my next hold life wife???
than god is comfirmable to tel me she (NOT)
n my fren at canteen told me something n she know wat happen on me n me did told her how come she know le???
aftertat me sundenlly wake up~~
me now is ok lerh i will bcome b4 tat always smiling de xiao jong~
jz now always get's unhappy de oso smile de xiao jong gone lerh~
but now i found back lerh~~
thx those care me de fren~~
b4 de xiao jong is back lerh^^

No comments: