Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Try 2 4get her de 1st day

24 sep sunny

Today is better than yesterday~~
mouth said ntg but how oso got abit hurt inside the heart~~
but today me still happy larh~~
cz my all fren come to sch let me no feel alone^^
but sometime will think back those thing~~
when i back to home by alone i will keep think we hav possible together???
my ans is impossible hahax xD
afterword i back 2 home me on my fs~~
dun know y i suddenly go in she's profile....
n saw her upload the new pic~~
i saw her smile let me think back our happy those day~~
until nite i go to tuition she sms me n tel me abt the college n uni thing~~
she asked me go where study like Singapore, Italy, Taiwan or China~~
than me xia dao cz me haven think will go so far n no ready yet than i skip her~~
at last she said me always talk lousy n childish n useless not serious thing make her angry~~
so she angry me is rite~~
me said those is bcz me hav sickness dun know can so far or nt~~
me dun tel many ppl i hav sickness cz i dun wan ppl worry me n take care me like a child~~
ME WAN B A NORMAL GUYZ!!!!
anywhere i reli wan say sry to her~~
me like tat to treat her~~
SORRY ya~
i wont tel all of u is wat sickness tiz is secret 4 those fren who see tiz blog plz dun ask me n keep it in secret~~plz

No comments: