Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New year new blog~

Today 7 of jan i wrote tiz blog ordy over 12.00 le...
b4 tat i was write a long blog but didnt post it dun know y...
mayb the line not good...haha...
so now today the blog is write abt i wanna exam lerh...
starting my new life...last yez de sad i hope dun bring to tiz yez...
i so jealous those ppl was couple...so xian mu them...
b4 tat i was couple..but tat gal dun believe than leave me lerh...
i wanna find a true gal...i was founded but unlucky she not mine de...
my fren owes said self "lan ming yi tiao" owes wan die early...
but on me i dun think is...my life sure is find a good job or self b boss...
giv money to family, giv money to my wife use...like tat jz call life style marh...
most important is praise the GOD everyday...
many ppl owes told me not longer u will hav a best gf...
executes me...ur not longer mean when lerh???25 yez old?35 yez old?
i oso dun know when found my best gf...
now i was concentrate my study n my kids...
hahaha...u all sure wan ask who is my kids le...they is go children church de...
they very cute n very kind...i love them...treat them jz like my sons...
ok larh...i wont write so much...hav wat new feeling sure will post it...
all reader plz waiting^^

No comments: