Monday, January 18, 2010

Hope u can understand

I start My next Semester ordy...
1 week only 2 days hav class...
but the time was full...mayb will very tired...
my life was many happening...
it was hav happy n sad...but i still wanna to survive...
i was worry my frens more then myself...me oso dun know y...
i wanna help them...even i can dun care abt my body weak or sickness...
i jz wanna tell my fren 1 day i still survive i still will care u all until i die tat day...
tiz few week i was heard alot thing...some of my fren told me wan giv up...
our life has alot challenge...y??bcz tiz world ordy dirty...
alot ppl de heart ordy bcome black...
everything jz try ur best...i dun know y...
sometime i will bcz of my fren problem i will cried...
now i was heard 1 of my fren told me abt his problem...
i know tat was very stress...
but when u pray u try to giv all ur problem to GOD...
u jz do wat u wanna to do...other thing God will help u...
i hope read tiz blog...cz i wanna tell u
u r not alone i will b wif u...
sometime problem 1 ppl is cant solve it...
u hav try to share...i know last time was get hurt the case like tat...
but i hope u can trust me...ur birth bcz of God...u survive oso bcz of GOd
believe god, believe urself, n believe me...ok???
when i saw u like tat my heart so hurt...i think i was very useless wat oso cant help u...
if can i hope u can join the class in church tat "释放医治课程"
it was can help u alot...i oso wanna join tiz class...bcz i wanna help all of my fren...
tat all i wanna to say...i hope u understand urself...
when u grow up the problem oso will increase... u wanna know how to solve it...
if not it will very "xing ku"
tat all i wanna to post today...my heart oso b wif u...

No comments: