Thursday, December 3, 2009

That feeling is coming back jor??

i write tiz blog dun know is good or nt...
n now my feel dun know happy or sad...
but i can sure last monday n tuesday i m very happy larh...
cz i m out wif her...>.<
tiz gal at my church so long lerh...but now i jz know her tat deep...
1st we is chatting de...less talk until last monday i was closed range wif her...
last monday is wan help ppl find shoes...than we shopping whole center...
but jz found 1...than when me n her wan go plaim square she said wan use lift...
but i wan use walk...than we 2 challenge lose than spend ice-cream...
when started me didnt think i will win her...boyz spend gal eat ice-cream 4 sure de...
than i jz walk like steady until plaim square...she ordy at there waiting me...
than i jz spend her lorh...but mc.d de ice-cream out of stock le...than we go eat mango ice-cream...
so happy de...than we go fun square there play DJ games...
she so pro..me oso lose lerh>.<
than next day...is tuesday...
i dun know so faz we can out again...of cz i m happy...cz can out wif her worh...
10 person i think jz 1 person can...tat was me...xD so wan gong...
she wan watch she fav tat is "twilight-new moon"
than i go wif her n my college frens...
when we bought less 1 ticket tat sales gal so bad n LC dun let us bought 1 more...
me so bu shuang...than angry go up-stair bought 1 more...
she kept called me dun angry...than at last i no angry le...
after watch movie...than no way go than go YogurtBerry eat yogurt ice-cream and talk secret...
hahah tat i was most close wif her...feel our distance so close...
haix but tiz feeling wont b long...cz aftertat we wan back lerh...
n me late back home let my mummy scolded>.<
but i so happy i can out wif her...dun know y i out wif her my heartbeat increase de lerh>.<
tat feel like i 1st time out wif my ex gf>.<
aiyo...i should nt think so much de later ppl say me"癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉"==
anyway...she happy than me happy lerh...other thing dun care so much....
haix now i start miss her jor>.<


sry tiz blog write so long...if hav any wrong words plz 4giv>.<

No comments: