Saturday, September 19, 2009

dun know say wat...

i dun know y i wan to post blog...
later ppl saw it than jz complain...
but tiz few day i so no mood...
mood down until talk oso dun wan...
even in college, home, church oso like tat...
i rmb last time i was out wif college fren...
they in a shop see something than i at outside wait them...
than i go other place watch something awhile...
than they gone ordy...they even no find me...
i walk 4 along time they still no find me...
than i go back home by myself...
i rmb when i get car tat time they so close wif me...
even i lost they will keep find me...
but y when i dun hav car le than no 1 find me???
i hav alot of thing problem...1 of problem is face problem mayb...
so alot dun wan close on me...
tat all i wan to post my blog...dun read my blog so much...
thx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wat face orh? ur face ok ok arh. u posted de blog everyone can see de la. anyway dun think like tat larh. ppl xian shi ma. next time dun help them lorh. dun care them lo.

lisa lim said...

Yo jong~ Don sad about this,is not worth to sad about it,maybe they had thier own aim and they just wan using,don worry,I get this feeling b4. Just be tough and find another best friends =) smile and happy, God bless you =D lizard too